Followers

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving -- On Katie's Behalf

Hey guys, it's me... Bleah again. I really hope Katie doesn't regret adding me as an author. I just really don't want her blog to suffer because she isn't really allowed to post right now. :) Anyway, I wanted to with y'all a Happy Thanksgiving with all of the people you love. And I wanted to encourage you to leave Katie a comment telling her what y'all are thankful for. And if you wanted to tell me what you're thankful for you can do that to! I love you guys so much and I know Katie feels the same way. I love you Katie! xoxox

Love,
Bleah Briann

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful for Jesus, and all He's done for us!

By the way, I design blogs with a couple of friends for FREE...they're not the best but you can see how you like it: girlsdesigntime.blogspot.com

Thanks!

Bleah Briann//Lovely said...

I know a designer who does 'em good for FREE!!! She does all of my upkeep and editing on my blog! E-mail me and I'll get her info for yoU!

Love,
Bleah dear

Miah said...

I could design it.

-Riah

Miah said...

actually, strike that, I'm really busy right now and don't really have the time to work on it - it being the holidays and all, but if you would be interested later, let me know.

anna :) said...

aw! thanks katie :) i like yours too!

<3,
anna :)

Jazzie Shea said...

cute blog:)
I to was homeschooled and loved it.
I know attend private school:). God bless you, sweet girl!
xxo, Jazzie
from www.jsheaa.blogspot.com

Katie Krinkleberry :) said...

Bleah, You are so sweet. I don't mind ya posting on my blog at all. :) Love ya! <3

Thanks girls for the comments!