Followers

Sunday, June 13, 2010

An award!

I have been rewarded by the Golden Eagle! Thank you!
I had to look up the word versatile. :) Heres what it means:
Entry [en]: versatile
Function: adjective
Definition: used of persons: having many skills
Synonyms [en]: versatile


 



The Rules:

1. Thank the person who gave you this award (check)

2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (in no particular order…)
4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award.



7 things about me:


  1. I am allergic to practically everything! (Including *sniff sniff* chocolate! I still eat it though.)
  2. I have been playing the trumpet for 4 years.
  3. I have no pets! (Are fish counted? You cant play with them!) We have fish though.
  4. I am learning how to fix laptops and compueter with my dad.
  5. I like electric green!
  6. I love classical music.
  7. Our sun room has 4+ light switches and no lights! (Not really about me but oh well!)
I pass this award onto:
  1.  Bekka @ The Word Crafter
  2. Laney@ Got Freckles?
  3. Megan@ Laughter
  4. Bleah @ With love and kisses.
  5. Gianna @ Tied to my apron Strings
I don't follow 15 people!!  How about this... anyone who follows my blog can take this award. You girls all have fablous blogs anyway!







No comments: