Followers

Friday, February 11, 2011

I'm old and nothing like I thought

As of today, I am 14 years old. *shivers*  I am old!! I never thought I would be a towering 4 feet 11 inches at 14. (Nice huh?) When I was about 5, whenever I thought of being around 14 years old I thought I would be some perfect, cool, (way cool) tall, girl who would hang out at the mall all weekend with my 'cool friends.' But I am not perfect, I am not cool, (well, according the the 4 year old neighbor-girl I am amazingly awesome) *wink* I'm not tall and I havent been to the mall in a realllly long time. I thought I'd be watching every PG-13 movie, because I was older than 13. And now, I know that if I watched almost every PG-13 movie that came out, I would be a nervous wreck and I would probably still be scared of monsters in my closet. lol Yup. That's how I would think.

When I was 12, I thought that I would be a famous author when I turned 14.. I also thought my little blog would be the most read blog out there. Hhahahahaaa. Mmmhhhmm. But I am completely content with my follower/reader number. My dashboard says I have 47.. but my blog says I have 46. Whats up with that? Its been 1 follower off sense I've had 20 followers. :/ Weird.

I just finished this book called Flight of The Eagles. It's from a series call The Seven Sleepers by Gilbert L. Morris. It was a good book, very interesting, but I am a book-snob. :( It wasnt literature, which puts a book at the lower end for me. But overall it was a good book and I want to read the rest of the series.
I've never read the Percy Jacksons and won't read them. (Don't shoot me!) I am not saying they have bad literature, for I do not know. But I read a little tidbit from The Last Olympian and decided that I didnt like the writing style. Call me crazy. :)



___________

I have $400 saved up for my camera!! Best feeling. EVER. (To me anyway.) :)
___________


I want to go to HobbyLobby. :) But then, I don't because I will be tempted to spend my money.


And happy Valentines day!




12 comments:

Bleah Briann//Lovely said...

:) Happy birthday pretty girl! :) I'll call you today, if you can talk. :)

Don't say you're old!! Because i'm older. :P

xx,
Bleah

Katie Krinkleberry :) said...

Haha Ok Bleah. But won't say I am old again.. but I still feel it. lol
Yay! Yes! I am pretty sure we can talk. :D

Marissa said...

Happy Birthday!! and you are not old, if you're old then I'm ancient! ;] Congrats on saving $400 for your camera! what a great feeling :)

hope you have an awesome day!

much love,
Samarah♥

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday!!

And, I just turned 18 this year and my friends kept calling me old so I told then that they can't call me or themselves old until we turn 20. ;)

Katie said...

Happy happy Birthday! :) I hope you have a great one!

Katie

Golden Eagle said...

Happy Birthday, Katie!!

I recently turned 14 as well . . . it felt anticlimactic for me. :P

Julia said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D

Aw, I know how it feels to be short! I was about 5 ft. for the longest time (I'm 14, too), and just recently grew two inches! That's still short... but ya know what? Short people rule!

Angie Gamgee said...

Happy Birthday! :D


Angela

Marissa Kayann said...

LOL Happy 14th birthday! Another short person! yay! I'm 5' 2" and 17. If that tells you anything, I get called shorty and "you look like your 10" all the time. haha.

-Marissa

Jocee said...

Happy Birthday!! I'm 46min late. Darn it. *pouts*. I turned 14 on December 12th, and trust me, it'll be a good age. So far it has been.
When I was 12, I thought the exact same thing. Now I hope I'll be a famous author by the end of this year.
Congrats on your camera!! I'm still saving up :))
-Jocee <3

Sarah said...

yay happy 14! ANd so cool that you're saving up for a camera!
Wearing It On My Sleeves

Stephanie said...

You think you are OLD?? Wait till you get my age!! Im totally diff than what I thoughtId be too, but in a good way. :) Jus wanted to say thanks for visiting my blog and following me. God bless!