Followers

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Didn't you know??? {Tag}

Tag from Bleah! 


Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior... why?  He is my Savior because he is the Son of God and he is so pose to be! And He loves me more then I can imagine...

I love God... why? Because he saved me from a horrible life, he is my best friend, etc. :)

Once Upon a time I wanted to be a princess when I grew up...  *Gasp* How did you know!? I wanted to be a princess because I thought I'd make a good one. :D

I'm tall compared to most of my friends...I am?? lol I am a towering 4.9 right now. :)
 
I aim to be excellent in everything I do... Yes. I do. I try my best, listening to fireflies seems to help. {It does! Try it!}


I don't have many friends, but all of the ones I have are near and dear to my heart... *Looks around* How do I answer that?? I have friends that are near and dear to my heart, and most are my bloggy friends! ♥

I love to blog... why? Because I like to write. I love anything computer. It is a place where I get sit and listen to Owl City and write, write, and write.


I'm SPLENDID!... *Laughs* Yeah,, I try to be. :)



All I wanna know now is... what didn't I know about...
  • Everyone who wants to do this tag! [I now it is not as fun that way but it's late and I gotta go!!



1 comment:

jade-lauren said...

"I love God... why? Because he saved me from a horrible life, he is my best friend, etc. :) "

yaaaaaaay!
snap!

:)
x