Followers

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Title-less post

Ahh I just finish Where the Red Fern Grows... *Whaa! Boo-hoo-hoo-hoo hooo* I cried! And I cried and I felt sick! Great book though you should definitely read it. :D The part where Rubin got....
uh, never mind. 
I knew what was going to happen at the end but the movie left soo much out! The movie left out the big hunt and the Prichard boys (I am glad they left that out for those who read it.)
Now I want to read Old Yeller. Is that one equally as sad??  I hope not. :-/ My mom reading The Yearling to me and my sister a few years old. It is a hard book to read. It was very sad but funny and  has lots of adventure!

 I have heard about the Percy Jackson books.. :-/ I don't want to read them. They look creepy and are about gods, (so I heard.) Right now I am reading a great book called Alone Yet Not Alone for the second time. It is one of my favorite books.
 I read a few paragraphs from the Last Olympian and in my opinion it was pretty lame.  Oh well. 
All rightie I post later.. Love,
Katie

3 comments:

Golden Eagle said...

No Percy Jackson? They're not that creepy, and some of the lines just crack me up. :)

Calyniel Greenleaf said...

Hi Katie! I LOVE your blog!!! I am following it right now! I'm sorry to say but Old Yeller is Pretty sad. At least the movie is. (I have never read the book) My FAVORITE books & movie in the whole world is the Lord of The Rings. I L-O-V-E the Lord of The Rings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well bye for now!

-Emma

Paradox said...

Yeah, Old Yeller is really sad--although I have to admit that I read it so long ago that I may not be remembering everything correctly. It was one of those read-once-and-put-away books for me. =P

Percy Jackson is actually pretty good, lol. IMO, The Last Olympian is the most boring... the others are exciting and fun. I didn't really think the gods thing was too pronounced, but I'm a mythology geek (even though I don't believe a word of it), so it doesn't bother me anyway.

Dunno if that helped... but I hope it did. =)