Followers

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Another tag I made

Here is a tag I made. Enjoy!


Are you good at math?
No. I really really dislike math.


Do you rock at typing?
I am taking a keyboarding class to make my fingers fly on the keyboard!


How many words do you type a minuet? Take this 1 minuet long test to find out!
Right now, about 38-40, with distractions.



What is your favorite school subject?
Technology. :) Language.



Do you have any siblings?
Yes, I a have 4.

Do you like Brussel sprouts? 
Yes! Not plane, with about a pound of butter and a teaspoon of salt. :)

Who tagged you for this tag?
Heehee, ME!

Now, tag as many people you can think of!
I tag,

The Golden Eagle

Bleah

Emma

Paradox

Chef Gianna



Ellie
(If you couldn't tell, I love rainbows!)

1 comment:

Bleah Briann//Lovely said...

yay! Thanks for tagging me!!!!! I'll get on this... as soon as I get back ;) lol. Thanks!

With Love and Blessings,
Bleah Briann